The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-2010, 10:00 PM   #1
Todd68Chevy

1968 Chevy Parts incl. Choke Delete, Park Brake Cover & More

I parted out a 1968 C20 last weekend and here are some of the parts I am getting rid of. I have close up pictures of all parts but instead of cluttering the thread up with pictures of unwanted parts I will post pictures as asked.

---Respond to the thread as per rules and to keep the confusion down.---

1. Choke Delete in good overall condition but the black paint is flaked/ cracked, The "GM" letters has some minor inperfections -- see pictures SOLD.

2. Dash cluster assy. in good shape and is made for the choke delete because it does not have the "choke" lettering on the right side. It was puled out of a nonrunning truck so true operation is unknown, circuit board looks good, I do not see any breaks/ cracks in the bezel but the outside silver trim is poor. I have more pictures if interested. SOLD

3. Vent doors including the arm and bracket, The doors have surface rust on the back side and need new seals but are solid and moved good before removing. $20.00 each or $35.00 for the pair plus shipping.

4. Jack items from inside the cab. 3 brackets, 2 springs and bolts, $10.00 plus shipping

5. Trim below the steering column at the instrument bezel. good used condition SOLD

6. Parking brake lever cover in good used condition but does have 2 holes in it--see pictures in post #4. SOLD

7. Speaker Bracket used condition with slight surface rust/ corrosion. $10.00 plus shipping

8. Ignition switch surround-- scuffed but usable, Free with other purchase or pay shipping only by itself

9. Cig. Lighter element, trim and socket, used, some corrotion SOLD.

10. Headlight switch knob and 2 retainer nuts, Used condition $5.00 plus shipping

11. Jack handle -- straight section is bent some $5.00 plus shipping

12. 68 Grille support- used, surface rust $10.00 plus shipping

13. Small Block Frame Stands- grease included $20.00 plus shipping for the pair

14. Grille bowtie emblem-- pitted and faded, studs good $5.00 plus shipping

15. Hood latch assy. - used condition, works good $10.00 plus shipping

16. Saftey Recall Frame Bracket with bolts $10.00 plus shipping

17. Automatic column shifter rod- used- SOLD

18. Automatic column shifter linkage frame pivot- used- SOLD

19. Door lock cylinders with arms and retainer clips-- no key-- $15.00 plus
shipping for the pair

20. 2 Hub Caps from C20 16 inch wheels-- used - SOLD

21. Door Latch rods- from the inside handle pivot to the latch assy. with the end clips $5.00 for the pair plus shipping

22. Brace that goes around the steering rod across the inner fender. Solid but rusty-- Free with the purchase of something else or the shipping cost if wanted seperately.

23. Washer solvent tank bracket- surface rust $5.00 plus shipping

I will accept PayPal or Money order and combine shipping when able.
Attached Images

I currently own: 1940 Chevy Fire truck (project), 1946 Chevy truck (project), 1946 Chevy 1 Ton pick up, 1953 Chevy school bus (storage area), 1968 Chevy C10 (I have drove for 26 years), 1994 Chevy C2500 (daily driver), 2005 GMC crew cab K2500 (parts hauler) and more trucks for parts.

Last edited by Todd68Chevy; 01-10-2011 at 07:43 AM. Reason: update items sold
Todd68Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote