The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2010, 05:24 PM   #11
Raguemoe

Re: Project N2Deep

I put the Intro wheels on and between the drive shaft wanting to hit the rear of the cab (one-piece) and rear notch bracing, I will need to run a 2" bump stop. With the 2" bump stop that should level out the truck (stock front frame) and allow me to use the CPP gas tank w/o mods (I will have 1.5" clearence on the gas tank with the bump stopswith the suspension aired out). This should give me 4" @ride height.

He had the dash (Auto Meter "Carbon" gauges & body color painted NO Limit bezel) put together and it came out real nice.

I love the Airstream, but it has turned into another project! And I sold the Tundra that I had (long story as the wife wrecked her car and wouldn't drive the Tundra (too big), so I had to sell it and buy her a car). Now the only thing I have to pull it with is the 72 Super SWB 4x4 and it needs some work. I live up a series of hills with one monster of a hill going up to my house that is real hard on anything pulling a load, even my buddies F250 started having trans chatter while pulling my moms nova in a trailer up to my house. So for now it just sits in storage.
Raguemoe is offline   Reply With Quote