The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2010, 09:49 PM   #1
LAOffroad

72 Blazer Almost Complete

You have the opportunity to purchase a 72 Blazer that has already been media blasted and primed!! I was going to restore this blazer, but I don't have the time. I had the body and frame media blasted. The body was professionally blasted, primed and the frame was painted black ($2000) job. Engine (350) and TH350 tranny rebuilt. I have hardtop, new lmctruck orginal body mount set, New Edelbrock Performer Intake, Holley Carb, K&N Air Filter (Nice Chrome Cover), Original Glass, etc.., etc..

I have new sheet metal for metal patch in the floor and rocker panels. This is very typical of this year. However, I bought this truck because overall is was in great shape originallly. My plan was to start from scratch and rebuild just like I wanted, but 2 boys, tee ball, wife, etc...

I also have an orginial extra set of doors and front hood, but the doors need blasting.

Anyway, I have $11000 in it right now in purchase, parts, work, etc..

Price drop to $4000.00 takes it!! Come get it and build the Blazer of your dreams with no rust to worry about! Orginal Hardtop and roll bar is included as well.

Located in Dothan, AL

email me at rdplyr@hotmail.com for a few additional pics I have. BUT PLEASE ONLY INQUIRE IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT PURCHASE!
Attached Images

Last edited by LAOffroad; 05-11-2010 at 07:29 AM.
LAOffroad is offline   Reply With Quote