The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2010, 10:40 PM   #1
MT300RUM

Brought the old girl home...

Well this one has been guite a few years in the making,
I have always loved the old blazers, and 5 maybe 6 years ago i had the oppertunity to purchase this one, a 1972 K5 CST 4 speed, w/ a 327, i know "not original" anyway i bought it with big plans of a complete frame off build, i started to tare into it by myself, And well, long story short, met my wife, had some kids, built a house, You do the math,

So She's been parked behind my folks shop since then, Now quite a few years later i'm looking for a project for me and my oldest son to work on together, I Just about forgot that i even had the old blazer,
So i picked up a 1950 Willys cj3a for a build project, Well after some thought we decided the old willys just wasn't big enogh for what we wanted,
(Light bulb), Hey i have this old blazer up at grandpa & grandmas, so we jump in the truck and we were off to get the blazer, a little gas & a new battery and now we have our project sittin in our driveway, And hopefully soon enough this will turn into a build thread...

MT300RUM is offline   Reply With Quote