The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2010, 11:24 AM   #1
1quik70

Well, I broke down and bought another one!

Some of the guys here (GMCPAUL, ect.) may or may not remember me. I had a 70 CST LWB through high school, and showed with some of the guys up at the Indy Super Chevy for a couple years. I traded the truck off my senior year of high school and have regreted it even since.

Now 5 years later, I have become a 67-72 owner again. My wife recently totaled one of our vehicles, and gave me the opportunity to do a little shopping! I was dead set on a SWB 4x4 other then that I didn't care. I finally found this 71 SWB with a 454/auto combo in Missouri. After some more searching and thinking I decided it had to be mine. I don't have it home yet, waiting for bank things to happen, then I'm having it shipped the 600miles home. I feel like a kid at Christmas waiting for it to arrive, but I figured I would go ahead and show y'all what I'm working with. This will be sharing the daily driving duties with my 70 Big Block Nova. Let me know what you guys think!

1quik70 is offline   Reply With Quote