The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2010, 05:38 PM   #1
a47rod

First Post

Greetings All. I have been a member for a little while, but this is my first post. I have a 69 2WD, 350 (bored .030) Longbed C-10 that I have been throwing more money than I probably should have. I have rebuilt my engine thinking that the rebuild would have solved many of my problems, but, oh, has Pandora's Box she has been. I basically have been chasing an oil leak for 6 months and after a rebuild later, I'm still leaking oil! What eats at me the most is that this is the first truck where I have not cut any corners. I've spent the money for good parts and used no baling wire! I have been a weekend away from having her road ready for a couple months now, yippee! I love my truck, but she is not giving me any love back (so far). Please tell me that I am not the only one!!!!!!!! Thanks for letting me vent. I am almost at peace now.
a47rod is offline   Reply With Quote