The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2010, 06:15 PM   #1
MT1972cheyenne

VERY NICE original 72 for sale-(not mine)

So I'm driving & I spot this pickup at a local old used car lot. This guy has had a few of this body style over the years, so he knows what is nice. I spin around & stop to look at it, and it is about one of the nicest survivors I have ever seen. It is all original under the hood. 68k miles. custom 10, but it has carpet. No air. Short/Step 4x4. Nice original paint, a little faded, but looks plenty thick to buff. No dings or dents. Just a cute, nice truck! Still has paint on the wood in the bed, but peeled some & wood has cracked some. I don't believe in rust-free, but I didn't see any in the usual places. Didn't look at the cab mounts. So the owner of the lot comes out & talks to me. It turns out he has had the truck since 1976. He put all but the first 6000 miles on it. Here is the kicker. Like I said, he knows what is a nice truck in this body style. He wants $16,000 for it!!!!
It would be a nice truck for someone.
I did snap a picture with my phone:
Name:  72chevy.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  24.4 KB
MT1972cheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote