The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-2003, 02:32 PM   #1
BLAZIN'72

Dog's and Trucks

Well last week I buried my best friend! His name was Trooper, he was a brindle pit. I thought it would get easier to deal with but after a week I seem to miss him more! I mean I got this dog when I was 18, I turned 32 on may-6, 14 years! When I got him I was driving a 1984 toyota 4x4 and since then I have owned many trucks (and he rode in them all). Anyway it got me thinking about dog's & trucks, what is it about trucks that dog's love so much? I couldn't even pick up my truck keys without him going crazy, he knew if I was driving my truck he could go. I still love my truck's but it's just not the same, it's like having all the money in the world but no friends, no one to enjoy it with. When we were driving down the road ridin' high hanging our heads out the window, man we were on top of the world! I miss him and Truckin' will never be the same without him!
BLAZIN'72 is offline   Reply With Quote