The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-18-2010, 08:54 PM   #1
hewlett2002000

i found my truck!!!

I know its been a while but im coming back. i went with a buddy to look at a 60 apache hes buying and we were talking to the guy. he said "if yall like these trucks i have a complete one sitting in the barn. we went and looked and it is an all original 65 lwb small back window that has been sitting there for only god knows how long. NO RUST to be found. not even in the fenders. 230 3 on the tree. he said the engine was rebuilt a few hundred miles before parking it but that was probably 30 years ago. it has a dent on the drivers side rear of the bed but it is fixable. a dent where the door check broke and it hit the fender on the drivers side. and a small dent at the lower portion of the drivers fender. the interior is all original as is the exterior. he pulled a trailer load of pipe in the barn in front of it and a pipe went through the windsheild and into the seat. but did no other damage. it comes with a new windsheild. he even brought out the original blue title. and the asking price is ......

$1200

i couldent believe it. i told him it would be a month or so and he just said put $100 down and its mine. i cant wait. i tried to take some pics with my phone but it was dark. ill post pics when i get it. any ideas on how to unseize the more than likely seized 230? lol
glad im back.
thanks,
John
3. Willingness to show consideration or appreciation.

When you fail to show consideration to others values you are showing disrespect.
hewlett2002000 is offline   Reply With Quote