The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2003, 04:43 AM   #1
TIMSPEED

First Race! Tied a 02 Silverado 5.3 with a hot chick driving!

Shyeah. I got involved in a little "racing" action tonight. I was just cruising along minding my own business, when this black 99+ RCSB Black Silverado comes up next to me and throws a few revs (stock exhaust, but I could tell they were revving). So I look over and it's two BEAUTIFUL girls! So I told my buddy that was with me, "Let's show em what this old beat up truck's got." So, we hit a red light together, and for starters, I knew I wanted to give them a little smokeshow. So when the light turned green, sure enough I put my foot to the floor and held it there and I kept on spinning, and finally caught some traction when the girls were about 10' up. Soon as I caught traction, I immiediately started pulling on em. So, we hit another red light together, and I told the passenger girl "Lemme get some traction this time." Just about the time I say that the light turns green and the driver takes off, so I BAAAAAABY the throttle out and smash it at about 20' out (bout 15mph) and instantly jump up right next to her. We both prolly got it up to ~ 75mph (I know I did at least). So she pulls into the taco bell parking lot down the road a piece, and I pull up next to her and ask her "Is that the 5.3?" and the driver's all "Yeah, what's yours?" So I told her "Just the stock 5.7 from 75." She looked pretty impressed by this (too bad it's not true LoL), so then we both cut out and both threw the official "good race" gesture (surprised me that she knew it!) and took off.
BTW: "Good Race" gesture = Peace Sign or 3 fingers up.