The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2010, 04:38 PM   #1
kwmech

To sell or not to sell?

That is the question. I am at my frustration point. Bought a new house about 2 years ago and that is where all my time and money seems to go. I have had my 2 projects sitting for every bit of that time. One in the driveway and the other in the garage that is too small to work around in when the truck is in there. I've also got a 3rd truck that is a driver. Trucks in question are. The driver... 1968 GMC, low miles 108k original, 396, 435 trans, 3 fuel tanks, lumber rack, dana 60 rear with 3.54 gears and a powerloc diff. Garage queen....1968 chevy 1 ton longhorn, drives, not regis, fuel injected 454, custom built th400, converted to a 14 bolt rear with 3.42s a detroit. This truck also has a tow truck wheel lift on the back with air bags, dual batt, overhead light bar, buddy buckets tilt tach, all the goodies. Sitting in the driveway in a 69 GMC (once a class b motorhome) small block, t400, gear vendor, converted to a flatbed in progress. Pretty much loaded also. Thought is on getting the flatbed running with a big block and selling the rest of the 'collection' Also that was in the works is/was another longhorn (frame at the moment)that I was gonna convert to a 4x and put my offroad recovery unit on the back. Dumping that idea also. Sorry for the long post, thoughts? Getting burned out
kwmech is online now   Reply With Quote