The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2010, 09:18 AM   #1
elks

Made it to Moab...

And it is windy as all get out. The kids and wife took the air mattress leaving poor dad to the hard ground.

Well we made it home. We were going to spend multiple days, but an interview for a new job brought us home early. Needless to say it was OK. The wind was relentless, as you will see once I get video figured out. The wind also really limited the amount of time my wife spent out taking photos. I picked through some of the best. Enjoy...

We left the house at 6:00 pm on Friday night. Made it too camp at about 9:30 pm and had the tent set up. The next morning dad was up early, in part due to excitement, also due to the fact that the air mattress was not really queen sized. The wife and kids got the air mattress dad worked over the ground.

Here is my son and daughter, as you can see he also appeared to share a little of enthusiasm.

Now that sis was up we were ready to go...

The trail we took was 7 mile Rim. It included a few tippy spots and a few tight spots. It was not a very difficult trail, but there were some places to play. The views were great. Here are some pics of me and my good friend. Excuse him he has a jeep, but was really impressed with the blazer. I knew i loved the blazer already, but on its real first 4x4 trip, I am also really impressed.

Enjoy:

Last edited by elks; 05-23-2010 at 11:23 PM. Reason: PICS Added
elks is offline   Reply With Quote