The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > WIW

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-26-2010, 12:49 PM   #1
ctrow

What could I sell my truck for possibly?

I was pumped at one point but the painter I picked had taken all the fun out of this project. I'm debating on just getting rid of it all together and move on.

I've been trying to get this truck on the road for 17 years now and it's not looking any closer even with spending all the money I've spent on it already.

You can view my build thread but basically it's a 1970 with 1968 front end. Firewall is shaved. No rust. It has original fleet side beds but with new front bed panel, bed floor, and tailgate.

Currently all the sheet metal is in some stage of body work. Hence the frustration with the painter.

Engine is a 305 Tuned port with Street and performance accessories. It has a rebuilt 700R4. Rear end is stock single leg rear end.

I have a Vintage air unit that goes with it. Electric fans for the radiator, new factory style radiator, electric fan trans cooler, 18 circuit wiring harness. billet gauge panel/glove box door.

Blazer tank with fuel pump etc. Currently the engine can be started. Frame has been sand blasted and painted. All new suspension components up front. I'm using a CPP modular spindle. Coy wheels, new BFG tires.

Pictures attached. I've still got to settle up with the painter and not 100% sure if I want to sell. Just looking to see what some might offer and if it made sense, might be time to give it up. Like anything in this hobby, I've got more into it than what I'll be able to recoup so I understand that....
Attached Images