The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2010, 11:40 PM   #1
Cbrown67

1969 Project "Sweet Deal* (pics)

Hey guys my name is Corey i am 24 years old from MA,
Id like to share my build with you. I want to post this here instead of the 4X4 section because i plan to make this a show truck. when i was a younger kid i remember this truck living in my town then it went away for about 10 years then one of my friends ended up buying. He has not a bone of mechanical skill. so he just wanted to move it. so i picked up up for a steal $1000
what the truck is it is a 1969 C20 with a small block 327 and sitting on 38 inch tall tires.
When i first got the truck the whole bed was completely full of spare parts and trash!

I pulled most of the spare parts out of the bed all that was left in was a dana 60 a destoryed tonneau cover and two fuel cells.

here is the bed free of leave and water and everything else, I plan on removing the paint in the bed and herculinering the innner bed
Cbrown67 is offline   Reply With Quote