The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2010, 03:30 AM   #1
leddzepp

Thumbs up OEM and aftermarket Shoulder harness parts/belts/boots

I have some OEM and "aftermarket" shoulder harness belts and parts. All prices are plus shipping.

Male Shoulder harness belts made from a set of OEM center male belts (they are identical in length to factory shoulder harnesses) and boot retainers from a 68 Cougar. I dyed the belts black and they are in perfect condition. These boots are the closest to factory OEM truck boots, which I have pictured for reference on the Ochre truck. $50 SOLD

OEM shoulder harnesses. The fabric is trashed, but they are original factory shoulder harnesses, would need to be re-webbed. Basically good for the mounts that attach to the pillar in the cab. The chrome on the male end buckles is in poor condition as well. $25 SOLD

Retainers for the female ends of the shoulder harnesses. These are tan in color and was told they were removed from a 72 Blazer. I have seen them in Blazers and also vans, but am not 100% sure they are correct for the trucks. I have included pics of the black ones that show as correct for our trucks in the 1969 factory assembly manual, as well as reference pics showing their application. They attach to the center console in bucket seat trucks equipped with OEM shoulder harnesses. They are an original GM part. $35

Blue OEM lap seatbelts. Fabric is nice and will clean up well. $30 SOLD

1 set of black shoulder harness retainer boots from a 68 Cougar. I have an extra set of these that I will sell for $40 SOLD
Attached Images

Last edited by leddzepp; 08-11-2010 at 03:17 AM.
leddzepp is offline   Reply With Quote