The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-27-2010, 12:57 AM   #1
TecRsq

New Member From North Georgia

Been reading on the site for some time but patiently and tactfully waited until I got another Bowtie to start posting.

Have been a life long enthusiast to the Chevrolet brand but have been without one for the last 10 years, my 4 previous Chevrolet trucks have all been 4WD rigs in the 1 Ton variety but all that changed last Saturday when I traded for my first 2WD Chevy.

I have really enjoyed the site as it seems to have a very knowledgeable group of active members and look forward to being a sponge and soaking up all the information and banter.

My truck is my new Daily Driver and I feel it will accomplish this with great ease, all while looking good going from A to B.

The specifics are hopefully added to the sig and I only have a few a poor examples in the form of phone pics for now. That should change soon as it will get a good bath and coat of wax for some much better pictures as the weather improves.

Looking forward to being a part of the forum and I thank the site mods and members for allowing me to jump in with both feet.

1986 Chevy K30 3+3, 454, SM465, NP205, D60 , 14 Bolt, CM Industries SS Flatbed, ORD 6" suspension, 9.00 x 16 Michelin XML'S

Last edited by TecRsq; 09-01-2010 at 05:58 PM.
TecRsq is offline   Reply With Quote