The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2010, 07:46 PM   #1
67Mach1

1969 BB(gone) SHORT WIDE BED SERIOUS PROJECT

New Price: $850.00

I figure this would be about right for a short bed frame and very useable SWB Bed.

**************************************************************************************************** ****************************************************************************

I will have to keep reducing my inventory.

This is a 1969 Short wheel base wide bed that was a factory BB auto. THe BB is gone and in its place is a SBC.

THe cab is very rusty and as you can see it has a replacement clip and tailgate. She is a real BB truck and you can check out my post earlier this past month.

Asking 1200.00 OBO Title in hand... Truck is located in Hearne, TX and would have to be brought to Austin, TX for serious buyers only.

Last month I got rid of my cab to replace this one and now I must let the truck go too.

Please see photos and realize it is rough project.

Front clip is decent, Bed in good shape with only one area of rust I found. Rust on paint is from toolbox above.

Auto Transmission cross member has been cut and moved forward to fit short shaft transmission. Other things are most likely issues but I have not gone through the truck myself to find out.

SO, this is a Short Bed ,Wide bed, that came from factory with a/c and a red and white paint job serious project.

Make an offer Id consider and it can be at your house soon.

THanks,
Attached Images

67 GMC Shortbed 454 Project
more junk and most of it
is for sale

Last edited by 67Mach1; 09-13-2010 at 08:05 AM.