The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2010, 12:41 AM   #11
jugernot
Life, Be In It.....

Re: Boss 338 Wheels **GROUP BUY**

As of today I still have not heard anything from anyone at AEW. I just sent off an second email which is attached below. I think I will call again on Monday.

Hello,

I'm sending you this email in hopes of obtaining some information on the wheels I purchased through the group buy on the 67-72chevytruck.com web site. I originally placed and paid for the wheels in March of this year. I heard about and understood that there was a delay in the production of the 20x8.5 chrome wheels, which is what I ordered for the front of my truck. I also ordered and received the chrome 20x10 wheels.

This is the second email that I have sent and have yet to receive a response to my first email, which was sent on 09-08-10. I called (800 242 4364) on Sat 09-11-10 and spoke to Erik, who informed me that my wheels would be coming off the production line and should be box up soon. He also advised me that he would call me on Monday 09-13-10, but I have not received that call.

I have been waiting patiently since March, but know I'm getting a little frustrated with the lack of communication from your company. If I have emailed the wrong person or called the wrong phone number could you please provide me with the information of whom I should contact? I would like very much for someone to contact me regarding this matter. I have listed my details below.

Thank you, I look forward to hearing from someone and receiving my wheels soon.

Regards,

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=200082