The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2010, 07:37 PM   #1
cleszkie

Whats It Worth (Not a For Sale Ad)

I am looking to lighten my stash of some arguably hard to locate pieces in order to help fund my aftermarket A/C install. This is not a "for sale ad", just trying to get an idea of what asking prices should be when I do post in for sale section. The parts I am looking to unload are:

Original paint, rust free windshield frame cut at bottom of A-pillars (no bondo, primer, or repaint cover-up).

Single wall top chrome hold-down strips (pair). These go between the fiberglass and the bolt heads and are about 3 inches wide and as long as the bed rail. Good chrome, no bends or dents.

Rear Blazer cargo pannel upper chrome retainer strips (pair). These get screwed to the side of the bed rails and hold the top of the cargo panels. Similar to the door panel upper retainer strips on pre-72 trucks. Minor surface rust, one has a 1/16th inch hole drilled in it, no bends.

Rear Blazer cargo pannel supports (full set). Step ladder shapped supports that go between the bed wall and the cargo panel. Rust free, perfect.

Blazer door caps (plastic, pair). Original set, some wear on black paint showing white plastic beneath. These are re-popped now, so probably not a big seller.

Blazer hard top hatch with all the glass and working guts. Has crack in middle of lower cross bar which does not go all the way through. Outside fixed with fiberglass, inside reinforced with flat aluminum bar stock and riveted in place. Good re-paint, was my daily driver until I bought another top.

Upper and lower backing plates for a swing away tire carrier. Upper plate is curved to fit with metal rod attached to install through side marker openning. All tapped threads good. Lower plate fits inside contour of lower fender. The real thing, not home fabbed knock-offs.

I know that all of you that read this are saying where are the pictures? I don't want to post any here, and I am not taking offers here. I will post pictures and take offers when I sell the parts. Just looking for ballpark ideas for prices based on the descriptions above. Thanks.
cleszkie is offline   Reply With Quote