The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2010, 01:49 AM   #1
Rusteeze64GB

freaky Friday

This past Friday I was entering the freeway. I got rear ended at a dead stop. In Az there are red/greens when entering the freeway. I am sitting behind a truck waiting my turn when, Bam!, a nissan Titan rear ends me. I was pissed. I had a straight body truck. I now have 2 dents on my cab, due to my bed getting pushed forward and my GMC tail gate is smashed along with the bed not sitting right. I am hoping to find another bed locally from someone that may have an extra, then finding the GMC tailgate. Unfortunatley, the person that rear ended me did not have insurance and at this point it is looking like I am screwed. i had liability insurance on my truck, I will be able to get a DPS report in 10-15 days. The Highway patrol man laughed because the Nissan Titan was smashed up bad and was leaking everywhere. I was probably hit at about 45 mph, I hit my head on the metal cab. Lucky, I had a small glass and not a Big glass. I had a headache all day but was not sore the next day. Probably from all the yoga I do. Anyways, if there are any locals here in AZ that have an extra fleet long bed laying around that they may want to part with let me know. See the pics
Attached Images

Rusteeze64GB is offline   Reply With Quote