The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2010, 01:46 AM   #1
drman929

NOS Goodies...Grille, SWB Trim, Mirrors, etc!

NOS stuff for sale--almost all of it still in factory packaging with part numbers! All of this has been in an enclosed shed on a high shelf for around 20 years, so it's a little dusty but good to go. All of the trim includes the GM mounting hardware.

I'll start with the grille. It's a 1969 style grille, GM PN 3985054. Excellent shape. Has a spot with some very small abrasions on the bottom front lip that are pictured, less than a half-inch around. They will be hidden by a bumper. Other than that, this thing is immaculate! I polished a few small sections, and the shine comes through easily with some Mother's polish. $550 shipped. SOLD

Next is an inner grille. It's the 1970 version with the silver painted faces and black vertical strips. It is in perfect shape. 3985056. $400 shipped, or inner/outer grill shipped for $850. SOLD

Next up is a 69/72 tailgate band. Still in GM package, although a little torn. Perfect shape also. 3955316. $300 shipped. SOLD

Dash bezel. the GM label was ripped off the box it looks like, but the bag has GM printing on it. Kind of a satin silver finish, and has a cutaway section for the column. Perfect shape also. $80 shipped. SOLD

LH and RH mirrors, with backing plates and plastic gaskets. No screws though. perfect shape, original packaging. 3981409 and 1981410. $200 shipped. SOLD

Tailgate handle surround trim, perfect shape with inserts to hold it in and original box. $40 shipped. SOLD

Lower tailgate narrow trim, in package. $80 shipped. SOLD

Complete upper trim set for SWB. The bed pieces have came out of the packages, but still have the packages and hardware. $450 shipped. SOLD

Not so complete lower SWB woodgrain set. I have all front fender pieces, plus two extra LH rear front fender pieces. I have both door pieces, cab pieces, and the driver's side front bed piece. $400 shipped for all, or will part out of it doesn't sell.

Window felt channel for the doors. In the packages, $35 shipped SOLD

Taillight bezels, in GM packages in perfect shape. $75 shipped for the set. SOLD

GM core support mounts. A little rusty, but unused. $35 shipped. SOLD

GM mirror backing plates and plastic gaskets. $20 shipped. SOLD

I accept paypal/money orders.

Well the pictures aren't agreeing with me, so I'll do that tomorrow!

Last edited by drman929; 11-30-2010 at 06:36 PM.
drman929 is offline   Reply With Quote