The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2010, 03:04 PM   #1
michaelnolimit

Cool 67 chevy shortbed resurection

good morning. My name is Michael and i have worked for No Limit Eng. for going on four years now. Parts production manager is my title and keeping the shelves fully stocked is my game. When I get a chance i also get to do product installs. Last night a customer dropped of his tired 67 chevy shortbed. This moring I took it for a test ride around the block. I also took some ride hieght measurements and tire size so you guys get an idea of what i started with and what the end results will be. We will be installing some tubular upper and lower control arms, 2 inch drop spindles, 2 inch drop coils, new shocks, disc brakes, sway bars front and back, disc brakes out back, updated booster and master cylinder. To top it all off we will also be installing a power gearbox with new inner and outer tie rods, new center link, power steering hoses, new u-joints and a retro fit Ididit steering column. This should bring the trucks handling and braking up to par. So heres a few pics of the stripping of the front suspension. youll see the coils have been heated so much that they almost fell out when the vehicle was put on the lift. If anyone has any questions i will be happy to answer them around lunch when i have the front suspension back on. I will aslo post more pics throughout the day. michael
Attached Images

michaelnolimit is offline   Reply With Quote