The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2010, 11:28 PM   #1
1LOW4X4
Account Suspended

Could this be my suburban??

For those of you you havent seen my quest to find my first truck, heres the original thread:

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=432625

I did go out and find that trailer park he told me about (The second owner since we sold it) but it was late, and I didnt see the suburban. I didnt want to knock on people doors (esp in a trailer park-lol) at 11:00 pm.

I just called the guy back to see if he had found the mans card who he sold it to (the 3rd owner since we sold it) and he said he didnt, but that he had another old truck he was selling and was going to clean it out, maybe it was in there. Said to call him back tomorrow evening. He also said that he did in fact have the title, (he told me he didnt) but said now he remembers handing it to the fella he sold it to. I asked "You dont have a bill of sale on the 58 willys you traded it for that mightve had his info"? Nope he said.

So If he doesnt find that card, I basically have to drive back out to that trailer park (74 miles one way from my house) and knock on every door out there. He said he thought it was like the 5th trailer on the right, but this trailer park is spread out on big lots.....

I looked up "Huffman Texas" map on google and pulled up the neighborhood on satellite, and right as you enter the neighborhood on the right there is an orange vehicle...my suburban was orange! I dont know when these photos we taken so no telling, but there is another orange vehicle slightly to the south at another house also....

So that tells me that one of those images could be it!!!! I think tomorrow I'll drive out and go knockin!

These images must be pretty new because in this image is my house, and my truck is on the road, the suburban in the yard just north of it, and south at the bottom of the pic is my neighbors silver toyota pickup which he bought like 4 months ago!

1LOW4X4 is offline   Reply With Quote