The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2010, 12:37 AM   #1
VA72C10
VA72C10

6 Lug Custom One of a Kind Budnik Billet Rims

One of a kind budnik billet rims made for a magazine shoot. They are 20X9 Front 5.5 bs and 22X10 rear with 6"BS
Tire sizes front are 255 35 20
Rear are 285 35 22

1850 plus actual shipping for everything or 1700 plus actual shipping without steering wheel Figure around 400 for shipping

225 for steering wheel separately shipped (not available separate unless whoever buys the wheels doesn't want it.)

With tires and the wheel, adapter, horn, you're looking at around $5000 worth of wheels/tires/steering wheel.

The rears are very good tread, the fronts have one that's good and one that has some camber wear on them. The tires aren't really a part of this deal even though you could drive on them for many thousands of miles....the rims are the deal here....4000 worth of billet rims with free tires basically......

These rims are Recommended for someone with a narrowed or dropmember front and the narrower rear....especially if bagging.

Now, the good and bad news...I only currently have in my posession the front two 20" rims. The others (22" rears) are at Budnik. They were damaged in shipment to me (scratches one one and minor dents on outside of one rim) I am having them polished and re-hooped so they will be basically new rims when I get them back. I had the fronts polished locally and they have NO damage at all. THe fronts could also be sent to budnik to have the backspacing changed but at your expense. So you're getting a basically new set of one of a kind high dollar billet rims with a decent set of tires. Will include the matching billet steering wheel with red leather half-wrap (can be changed out to your color preference by budnik) including the horn button and adapter.

Started a new thread on this because of all the confusion with the original one and a new (good) change. Finally got the last rim from the PO shipped to Budnik. I have two of them (the 20x9's) and Budnik has the other two (the 22x10's)

As soon as I receive payment for the rims the rears will be polished and re-hooped/re-made to your hoop size and backspacing request. a 10" hoop for one rim is included in the cost. The other rim would be an additional 225 to chage the backspacing. You can go with a 9" for the same price or 12" or larger for an additional $300 charge per rim (what Budinik will charge over the std hoop) As mentioned, you can choose the backspacing for the rears if you re-hoop both. If you want the front backspacing changed you can also do that at your additional expense. I will ship you (or budnik) the two front wheels and steering wheel. And Budnik will make the rear two and ship to you within a couple weeks.

Again,
1850 plus actual shipping for everything or 1700 plus actual shipping without steering wheel Figure around 400 for shipping

225 for steering wheel separately shipped (not available separate unless whoever buys the wheels doesn't want it.)

With tires and the wheel, adapter, horn, you're looking at around $5000 worth of wheels/tires/steering wheel.

Last edited by VA72C10; 12-09-2010 at 11:26 AM.
VA72C10 is offline   Reply With Quote