The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2010, 02:54 PM   #1
19seventeeCustom

One you just cant let go!!

Hey guys,

Today I was bored at work and thinking about all of the cars and trucks I have owned over the past few years. And that got me thinking of some of the decisions I made to sell a car or truck and pursue another project or toy.

I currently have an 01z28 that I have owned since '02 way back when I was still wet behind the ears. lol and my 70 swb truck that I have owned for almost a year. I would like to sell the z and move into a c6 vette but I just can't seem to let that car go. The car is almost mint with relatively low miles with alot of good times, money, and parts in it. The car has been payed off for a few years now so thats not an issue. I've had multiple serious offers to buy the car but can't seem to pull the trigger. I could really use the money to dump into the truck(intros,lsx,bagged) but cant let it go.

So my question to you guys is this, Have you ever had a car/truck that you just can't seem to let go of? Anybody have any good advice for this youngster? Maybe Im just not ready to sell and its something that has to run its course!!

just the thought of the day
aaron
19seventeeCustom is offline   Reply With Quote