The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2010, 11:24 PM   #1
etg

Goodies are always great!

So since I've been working on my truck in my driveway a lot my neighbor has gotten curious, coming over and asking me questions, telling me about his bike and rodding days. He has this sweet 47 suburban, fully straight, primered, all the chrome goodies, just missing interior and a full paint job and it's a cherry ride. I was cleaning my garage one day and he asks why, I tell him I need to start getting rid of stuff because I want a workspace, even though it's too small for a shop. He then offered some stuff that might help me out, he'd dig it out when he had a chance. Well today was the first installment of in a series of awesome gifting. He had me pull out a Gray Portamatic AirLift and just let me have it. Super heavy duty, easily will lift the fully loaded front end of my truck. He said he had another one and that one was in the way! He's gonna dig up some chevy books, a snapon battery test cart, a snapon tool cart, and some more stuff! He's a retired airforce aero mechanic, and he's getting past his wrenching days.

Only thing is, my cat somehow got into his car port and urinated all over his brand new whitewall tires. They are stained and I want to clean em up for him. Anybody have any ideas on what could remove cat pee stains?
etg is offline   Reply With Quote