The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-10-2010, 11:39 PM   #1
brett3xx

My 67 small window

I thought Id post up some pics of my 67! As you can tell its been sitting here for quite a while. I would guess about 5 years. This was my dads truck, he passed away when I was a kid. After he passed away my grandfather kept the truck up and drove it occasionaly, when I turned 16 it became mine. It was my daily driver when I was in high school and I loved it! I remember washing it just about every day! Well its been killing me so Im going to have to get it running again and clean it up. Ive got big plans for this truck, but some of those will have to wait untill I finish college. Recently I have been trying to locate a swb stepside bed so that I can go ahead and shorten the frame and make it a swb truck. As soon as I get a chance Im going to clean it up and try to buff the paint out. Im hoping it will still shine up good once I remove the oxidation. Its got a little rust in rood and drivers side rocker panel that I also need to fix. Anyways let me know what you think. Thanks

brett3xx is offline   Reply With Quote