The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2010, 08:27 PM   #1
19seventeeCustom

Cool Updated truck pics, future plans!

Hey guys,

I have told a few guys that I would post updated pics of my truck. Well I pushed it outta the garage today and snapped some pics(only Iphone quality).

A lot of little things have been changed on the truck since I acquired it just under 10 months ago. Anyways I still have very big plans for this one.

In the immediate future the truck will be lowered along with some other suspension pieces. Wheels will be ditched in favor of a set of billet 20" wheels most likely in a 5 spoke design. In the near distant future the trucks complete drivetrain will be replaced with a lsx/60e combo, but for now im just enjoying the truck for what it is.

I threw in some interior pics since I don't believe I have posted any before, and to also show the factory radio in the dash. The truck currently has a hidden cd player w/6disk changer along with a sub under the seat.
And the last pic my car snuck into lol

so anybody have any killer wheel suggestions? not sure whats going to work on this particular paint scheme????

19seventeeCustom is offline   Reply With Quote