The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2010, 11:26 PM   #1
dtkarst

1960 Stepside Apache Yes or no?

Theres a guy who has a 1960 Apache C10 short stepside for sale about an hour from where i live. I already have a 63 4 wheel drive but I for some reason dont have the desire to tear into it yet so i drive it. But this 1960 isnt too bad of a truck...i think. lol. I went to look at it and it has a 350 in it and 4 speed. needs inner fenders, rockers, the mounts under the cab and teh supports under the cab are almost completely gone. One of the fenders on the bed needs replaced but i have a parts bed for that. I would almost be better off finding another cab for it but i hate taking that much original equipment off. Maybe im too particular. But he wants $1,500 for it and i dont know if thats too much for it. Im in between. Heres a link to it:

http://www.nextechclassifieds.com/listings/view/75122/

Everything looks good in pictures and it looks better in these pics but cab needs quite a bit of work, like i said bondo in rockers and fenders. few holes in the floor, etc. Just want some opinions on it.
dtkarst is offline   Reply With Quote