The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2010, 09:10 PM   #1
sourkraut

67' swb small window cab complete part lot

I have been kicking this around for a few months now. I have decided to list this as a complete lot of parts and would rather not sale separately and try to sell all parts together first. I have broken down a list of just some of all the new parts, the major ones and have come up with a total of $9235. I know I can not get exactly what I have in them but just to break it down for me and figured I would share. The prices are what I paid and or shop prices if I had to pay for the work I did myself. I also realize that this is not a complete vehicle. I have every part to complete this truck and several new pieces and knick knacks. Other major parts scale of 1-100: tailgate-80%, hood-96%, doors-75% (lowers will need work to be perfect), glass-good, fenders-90%(no rust just some bodywork needs done), grill-75%(has filler from po).
The engine runs strong and with the exhaust sounds awesome! The truck can be moved under its own power, power steering is complete, brake system complete and literally needs just finally bodywork, installed and wired to be complete. Also all bushing, mounts are poly from Energy Susp. It also could be parted out but I am not in any rush to sell and stated previous would rather sale all and not piece mill her apart.

I am asking $8500

Moderators sorry if this is not listed in the right spot, kind of falls between two classes??
Any other pics needed or questions let me know.

cab(completely rust free new floor and all rust repaired, no bondo whatsoever) $1800
bed(new sides, header and 95%floor) $1200
wheels/tires(new 17"x8&9" WV and toyos) $1200
exhaust(all stainless from headers to tips with magnaflows) $600
engine/trans(292 cam, roller rockers, other new parts/5speed new clutch flywheel) $700
brakes(all new setup from mc, nicop lines to calibers) $200
chassis(all cleaned painted and grade 8 bolts and new metal welded in instead of riveted) $650
ECE suspension(4/6"drop, spindles, springs, shocks, sway bar, panhard bar) $760
wiring harness(painless 18ct.) $350
ECE front end rebuild kit(completely rebuild with moog parts) $525
trailing arms(newly made with 2x4x.25" square stock) $450
clutch cluster rebuilt(completely rebuilt, bushings, powder coated) $150
steering column rebuilt(all new bearings, circuitry and signals) $150
posi and new 3.73 gears(all new bearings, seals, richmond) $275
driveshaft(brand new one piece just built with all new yokes and joints) $225

total $9235
Attached Images