The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2011, 10:50 PM   #1
72BlckButy
Tot Roddin'

Ebay: 1972 Chevrolet C-10

Good looking truck.... and this is not mine, nor am I related to the seller.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/72-Ch...item1c184ff28a

1972 Chevrolet Custom 10

This is a 1-owner truck that was bought new in April of 1972 by my grandparents. This truck has always been owned by my family, and has always been located on our family farm in North Texas.My grandparents special ordered this truck from Wilde Chevrolet in Muenster, Texas. My grandfather passed away before it arrived. My grandmother used it as her only vehicle for the next 29 years. The truck has never pulled or driven over 65 miles per hour. My grandmother used it to drive to town and to haul burlap bags of pecans that she had picked. When my grandmother passed in 2001, the truck sat under a shed until my father had it fully restored in 2008. A complete body-off restoration was done, including the engine, chassis and paint. The interior was left untouched. My father has shown it in a few local car shows, but never drives it. He is offering it for sale with the hopes that the new buyer will add it to his/her collection. He spent well over $25,000 restoring it to like new condition.As you will see in the pictures, this is a museum piece. It has 63,500 original miles. The restoration was done exactly to the build sheet, no aftermarket components on this truck. It offers full documentation: A restoration album, the 1972 build sheet, a set of Texas 1972 metal plates and the 1972 Dealer Paper Tag. It still has the original spare tire. The only items that are in need of repair is the Houndstooth upholstery seat has 2 tears and the original AM radio is not working. Everything else on this truck is mint and working.Here are a few of the added features of this special order truck:

350 V8

Comfort Steering Wheel

AM Pushbutton Radio

Gray Plaid Trim

White/Ochre Paint

Power Steering

4 Season A/C

Hydraulic Brakes

Turbo Hydra-Matic

Please feel free to ask questions. I will assist the buyer with transportaion. The vehicle must be paid in full and cleared my bank before it can be picked up. Thanks.

Name:  !CBk)-rgCGk~$(KGrHqF,!hEE0gn!FWP9BNIQI+OcBg~~_3.jpg
Views: 1100
Size:  39.5 KB

1969 CST SWB - Project Blank Slate (4.5/6" ECE Static Drop, 6-lug disc brake upgrade (manual), Billet Specialties Vintec 20x8.5 255/40 (F) 20x10 295/40 (R), 250 I-6)
1960 AMF Skylark - Tot Roddin' (Lowered with custom frame; soon to include custom push bar and interior)
2008 Silverado CrewCab 1LT (5.3L, 3:73, 4x4, LT1, Z-71, Towing Package)
72BlckButy is offline   Reply With Quote