The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2011, 10:50 PM   #1
chevytroy

i need fire wall pics!

Thanksgiving day for the first time went to the turkey rod run in daytona beach. Man I tell you what, what a show I spent 6 hours in the swap meet and maybe only seen 20% of the whole place next year im spending the whole weekend. well let me get to the point. I was looking at the engine bays of all the ad's and noticed no one there was running a fan on the water pump. It was all elec. fans and the belt setup was a finger with from the rad. LS motors sat real low in the frame you could almost not see them intel you looked down inside. LT motors sat high enough the valve covers where even or just above the fenders.

My thing is I didnt see any recessed fire walls. so ive been looking online at chevy of the forties and the recess looks to be too wide. I want to put the brake booster on the fire wall and also dont want the steering column to come thru the recess either. So please give me some ideas or companies that carry an alternative.

SHOW ME YOUR FIRE WALLS PLEASE!!!!!
chevytroy is offline   Reply With Quote