The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-10-2011, 10:13 PM   #1
Cthibo500

Wanted indy profile ss's

i'm looking to replace my "big ass" 15 inch Mickey Thompson Indy Profile SS's Tires for the rear of my truck. when i originally purchased them...5+ years ago (i only used them 2 seasons...3k miles) i got them from JEGS. well now i see that they're on sale only on SUMMIT RACING. ONLY they dont have the huge size i have.. it is pretty much vital to the look that i've been using late 70's early 80's highschool/dazed and confused drag truck look. i see that they have the 345/50/14's but who the hell uses 14 inch wheels.. the biggest they have for 15's is 295/50/15.
i believe my old ones are 345-50or55or60 15's only i can't find them AAANNYYYWHEEERREEE
is it because they simply dont make them anymore?? and they're getting rid of old stock???
i'm wondering and hopping if anyone has any or knows where i can find some. i'm in desperate search.. seeing as how i blew mine up last year before i put it in storage...

my next and final step is to call mickeythompson directly (eventhough i'll probably get some bangladesh idiot) and see if i can have some custom made (in which case i want the bastards 14 inches wide)
Cthibo500 is offline   Reply With Quote