The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > Squarebody Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2011, 12:10 PM   #1
198ChevyGuy
Account Suspended

My 1978 custom deluxe

Heres my recent purchase, Since i have no kids, Or girl now i bought this hunk of coal, looking for a diamond. Its a 78 custom deluxe. Didn't really know what i was really gonna churn out yesterday, but i was off work and had bought 10 cans of Rustoleum Primer earlier this week here goes nothing.
front

driver side

rear

She was in a very dilapidated condition when i brought her home a few weeks ago Next is after body repairs and <3 Jasco <3 And about 4 hours of spraying. Yes i realize that the bed still needs sprayed(Using Rusoleum bed liner for it) along with the roof is lacking the last layer of black Primer.

closer shot of the tailgate

Driver side after

Frontish view

and dead on

Still have alot of work to do like level the front bumper, Replace door pins (yes i know they are saggy), Take those god awful mirrors off. And replace them with some of the rounded side sport mirrors, Gotta match my headlights. The paint scheme i am going to Run with is more than likley Metalic Green where the black is and Silver where the gray is. And no worries everyone i might be 26 but i am a rodder at heart. aka no "ballin big rims". Rubber bands are a no no in my book.
198ChevyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote