The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2003, 09:32 AM   #1
Chevy4Life

Angry Part of my frame is missing!

O.K. So as i'm loading my 67' on the trailer I realize the front of the frame had been cut off and the brand new bumper had been rigged on to cover it. I was freaking out since the main reason I bought the truck was to have a matching title, frame, and cab. After calming down and thinking about all the frames I've seen shortend here, I'm sure I can weld on new pieces and make it look clean.

So, does anyone have a scrap frame with good front frame rail ends that they would be willing to hack off and ship to me?

I'd like to get from behind the core support bracket forward so I have a good reference point and room to step or z weld it.

I'm more than willing to pay for your time and shipping, and I'd rather deal with one of you instead of trying to get a junkyard to hack one up.

Here is a pic CPNE posted. Hope he doesn't mind me using it. I circled the piece I'm looking for.

Thanks
Attached Images

Last edited by Chevy4Life; 08-07-2003 at 02:36 PM.
Chevy4Life is offline   Reply With Quote