The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2011, 05:01 PM   #1
Christophr03

Project money eater upper

Well guys... after ready through most of these threads, here goes my own. I recently got a sixty stepside from a buddy for free. He could no longer keep it in his yard and I scored. It has already had the front cross swapped to I think a 67. Has springs but still drums. Also the hood has also been swapped to a 63 I believe. No more snorkel.

Well my plans for the truck is to bag it and maybe do a c- notch. Disk/disk conversion with power steering conversion as well. Also thinking of shaving drip rail and maybe tailgate area and door handles. Rust wise... not too bad. Cab floors and bottom of doors and front fenders need patching. Rockers and cab corners look good so far. We will see after stripping. Pics to come once I find my girlfriends camera.

Things will be slow. Seeing as how we just moved into a new place together, have our first baby due on the 28, and are engaged to be married in October. So we will see how I can juggle all of this. Looking forward to the teardown and build and your guys input.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device
Christophr03 is offline   Reply With Quote