The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-2011, 01:25 PM   #1
Cdaddy731

FNG w/ 69 stepside from Texas

Finally decided to sign up. Ive been lurking here for a few months now and just now got around to taking some pics of my new truck, and getting them all put up here. Its a 1969 C/10 swb step side. 307 sbc w/ 3 on the tree. It runs and drives great, could be a daily driver. Ive wanted to have some sort of old hot rod my entire life and finally found a deal on my first project. I bought the truck about 2 months ago (just now getting the title ) My short term plans for the truck are to add headers, exhaust, replace all weather seals and tint the windows. I have a 350 that Im going to pull from an old dump truck my dad has, rebuild that and then drop it in the truck (any advice on saving money and building the running 307 vs. rebuilding the 350?) After that ill do a 4/6 drop, wheels, and lord knows what else. Love this site and all that I have learned off of it so far. Hopefully one day this thing will look like some of these awesome trucks I drool over on here every day
Enough w/ the talking and on to the pics!

Cdaddy731 is offline   Reply With Quote