The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-2011, 08:18 PM   #9
JasonBird
'67 C-10 LWB Driver

Re: 67 C-10 project.

well since last night i've been pretty busy! i was able to collect a few more goodies from craigslist as you'll see. the weather here today was unbelivably warm! i got off work at noon and the weather was too much! I had to start work on the truck. but what to do and how far to go...??? my first score from CL last night was a set of 5 ralley wheels froma 76 chevy truck...or maybe 79 he gave me different dates. but none the less i was able to trade him an old toolbox i had in my basement for them. they need new tires, but i'm taking them tomorrow to get the old ones dimounted so that i can clean the rims up. and i'm going to price out some new ones...i'm thinking 235 65 r 15....think that will be a good size with a 2.5 / 4 drop? then i found a really nice clean 67 license plate for $20. And then i started to take the inline 6 out of the truck so i can start putting all these parts in it! So far so good. but i'm trying to pull just the engine even though i was told it would be much easier to pull the motor and tranny at the same time...is that true? my truck has a 4 speed and i didn't want to mess with the clutch, etc. but i don't know. there is a bolt i'm having trouble getting off. it's super tight! anyways....pics for everybody...
'06 KIA SPORTAGE EX - My Commuter

"All of this crap better make a truck!" - my wife Sue.

Proud U.S.M.C. Dad!
JasonBird is offline   Reply With Quote