The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2011, 07:28 PM   #1
belair427

Old guy new to this forum

Good day all,
I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Curt Hogan and I am new to the board. I own a muffler and brake shop in Kansas and I manufacture and sell a speciality line of exhaust components for super charged GM products on eBay and through my own web sites. I am a lifelong gear head who has owned over 300 Chevrolets and still counting. Granted most of those rides never saw road time and more than a few were bought off of my trailer on the way home if you know what I mean. I have amassed quite a pile of stuff over the years and decided to start a rat rod project on a 6? swb step side truck I found a few weeks ago. I friend requested lakeroadster on this board due to all of his informative posts and his reply was that I introduce myself and let you all know what makes me tick.
I currently have 3 other projects in various stages of building. A 68 Chevelle Convertible 427 5 speed, a 56 Belair 2 door 6.0 LS and a 4l60e and a 67 swb Fleet side with yet to be determined motivation. If I am not working or wrenching on my projects I have a few Harleys and my wife and 2 of my 3 sons all ride. And my other hobby is smokin meat. "I will become a vegetarian when bacon grows on trees"
belair427 is offline   Reply With Quote