The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board > 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2011, 12:08 PM   #10
HI OFCR

Re: MY Blazer build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie Mehling View Post
It was going to be done on friday but there were some things that dident go so smoothly the window rubber that i ordered from lmc is hard as a rock and little to big so the glass guy is going to get some better rubber to use. he scratched two of the fresh tinted windows. the front drive line needs to be shortened about an inch. ok now here is the crazy part the door roll up windows are a 1/4 inch below the weather stripping when you roll them all of the way up has anyone had this problem the only thing i can think of that would cause this is the linex on the bed rails but its not that thick. thanks for all of the support it should be done the middle of this week.
Very interested to hear what you find out on the windows. I am running into a very similiar problem with mine. They do not seal up at the back corners of the glass where it meet the top. Please keep us posted.
HI OFCR is offline   Reply With Quote