The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2003, 02:58 AM   #1
Wreck

found some parts trucks...need advice

I have found a couple of parts trucks and was needing some advice. The first one I found is a 72 shortie 4x4 with a flatbed and A/C. Fenders, hood and grill are in perfect shape..it has a 350/350, the motor has some aftermarket stuff like valve covers and airfilter...all tires are rotted off. The inside is pretty much trashed, seat missing, panels gone, dash hacked up and the glass is OK, front has a crack all the way across and its in about 4 feet of weeds, I have been driving by it for 2 years now. I really could use the fenders, grill and a bunch of other stuff. What should I offer the fella for it???? I dont think it runs, but if its a 4 bolt, I want the motor and trans.

For the second truck, all I really want is the right fender and window regulators..that is if I cant get the first one....what should the asking price be??..oh and its a 72 lwb
Wreck is offline   Reply With Quote