The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-07-2003, 02:55 PM   #1
*MJF*
No longer truckless

It's official: FSOT 70 CST K5

I have decided I don't realy want/need a blazer & a pickup will suit my needs better. I have one person in line for a possible trade. I will know more about that this weekend.

What I have:
70 K5 4X4
350 runs but could use a rebuild
sm465/205
~5-6" lift: 4" ranchos up front, ORD shackle flip in rear with 1" ORD zero rates. 1" body lift with new poly bushings. New tranny/tcase poly bushings.
3/4 ton 8lug axles from a 72 truck 4.10 ratio, open
35x16.5 BFG MT's
Custom roll cage
Originally an auto, AC truck but the AC components are gone.

The truck isn't perfect, but it's a decent truck. I have pics of the truck & the "trouble spots" in webshots http://community.webshots.com/user/bft46

If I sell it, my wife gets all the money so I would rather trade it for a 69-72 SWB truck. There are also other trades I would consider so whatcha got? The 69-72 truck must have pwr steering & power brakes(wife's stipulation).

If I sell it, the asking price is $5500. I will be spending the next week polishing up bumpers, rims, paint, etc & then put a sign on it in front of the house, but I wanted to offer it here first. If you happen to live in this area & drive by to look at it, let me know that you are from this board. I will give you a complete run down of what I think are problems with it. The average person off the street gets the standard, "It's a decent truck. Take it for a test drive & see if you want it."
*MJF* is offline   Reply With Quote