The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2011, 07:23 PM   #1
Love2Ride450

New to the forum, glad I found it!

Hey guys, I've been lurking for a few months after doing a search on google about crew cab short beds. I found this site and boy am I glad I did. Tons of info and positive attitudes around here and I just wanted to compliment you all on a great site.

Of course, the reason I came here was to research my new found obsession, the 73-91 crew cab short bed. I have been looking for one for a while now, knowing it was unlikely I would find a shorty. I was keeping my options open to 2wd and long beds though the end goal has always been a 4x4 short.

Well, yesterday I got lucky, I think. I spotted a 76 CCSB on CL with a TBI 350 and 4L80E. Complete with the dash cluster, grille, seats I think, and doors off of the donor suburban. I'll have some more pics later, but this was all I could snap this morning after arriving back home with my new found toy at 1 am.

Love2Ride450 is offline   Reply With Quote