The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2011, 03:42 PM   #1
eric_banks32

New to forum and interested in a truck

Hello all,

New to the forums and looking at buying a truck. Right now all I have is a couple of pictures to go by. Wanted to get your opinions before I drive a couple hours to look at it. Here is what the add says.

1952 3/4 TON CHEVY WITH A FACTORY FLATBED IT HAS BEEN SITTING A WHILE ALL THE TIRES ARE STILL UP - 216 ENGINE -3 SPEED TRANS. TRUCK IS STILL A VERY SOLID FOR ITS AGE - BED HAS GOOD WOOD WITH A LITTLE WORK THIS TRUCK COULD BE ON THE ROAD.

Seller has a title and says on window is broke. I'm unsure about the factory flatbed. Is the way the frame is under the bed correct? Also the rear end is not original to the truck though thats not a big deal for me. Any input would be appreciated as I have very limited knowledge with these old trucks.

Last edited by AceX; 02-27-2011 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Screwed up and got confused on a ruling. post restored.
eric_banks32 is offline   Reply With Quote