The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-2011, 12:09 AM   #1
warden

1953 GMC Truck Build From Guilty Customs

After the sudden cancellation on my 67 C10 project due to a shop that could not deliver, stole/sold my parts, as well as made major mistakes which ruined the build, i've scrapped that project and started a new one. Might as well cut my losses as much as possible. Thus i've sold off the 67. My new build which is on my own, with the help of a friends shop (very reputable) is a 1953 GMC truck. Picked it up in Alabama, but a driver, (and i'm awaiting delivery this week) and it has a new complete drive train front to rear. Granted the interior and body needs some massaging but we'll work through that. We saved the newly built 350 Chevy motor as well as the TH400 tranny, air bag system, and 20" billet wheels from the 67 project and they will be transferring onto this one. So, once it's delivered, we'll start work. So stay tuned.
The blue truck with the green flames is our inspiration for the new build....even though it's a 48.
Attached Images

warden is offline   Reply With Quote