The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Forums > Alternate Tinkerings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2011, 01:01 PM   #1
blazerboy_4life
70Custom10

My Impulsive 69' Belair

Yesterday I came across a 69' Belair with a 327, 3 on the tree, and factory air and and I just couldnt say no... Of course at a price of
$340 who COULD say no! Theres no dents to speak of almost zero rust and all of the chrome seems perfect! Ill be trailering it home in a couple days. I have no idea what I plan to do with it. I may flip it so I have more cash to put into my shortbox but for the price I couldnt let it get crushed. Thats what he was going to do with the car if he didnt sell it by today. The guy I bought it from got it from an older guy 10 years ago who used it just to run into town and as a grocery getter. I dont think anything has been messed with or modified at all. He took it home and parked it in his paved driveway and let it sit ever since. He said its been 10 years but the last tags on the car were from 1996. Theres almost no rust to speak of outside of one fender and hes even got all four original hub caps! I cant wait to get it all cleaned up.

Let me know what you think or what you know about this car. All i know is they only made this car with a factory 327 1 year.

Stupid question though. Ive never driven a 3 on the tree. What is the shift pattern?!?
Attached Images

blazerboy_4life is offline   Reply With Quote