The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2011, 11:27 AM   #1
Layedoutsonoma91

Sound like a good deal?

Hey guys, I am a new member, but have been a lurker for a while. I have always wanted a 47-54 Chevy truck, and recently found one for sale locally. I was wondering what you guys think of the price, for what it is. My plans are to s10 frame it, bag it, and just restore it to drive around. Heres the scoop on the truck. Its a 1954 comes with 2 54 grilles, 2 47-53 grilles. Comes with 2 sets of running boards bed is in good shape, but missing the passenger side fender. Has surface rust on most parts but only rot on cab corners. All glass is intact. Has a 327 and trans in it but they are not working. interior is a wreck. ill throw up some crappy cell pics. He wants 800 bux cash. I see it as a good deal but i want other opinions. I am having tunnel vision cause i want one so bad. haha Thanks

I think it has a fullsize frame under it, according to him. Not sure but it has been front clipped i think the rear of the frame is stock

Last edited by Layedoutsonoma91; 03-16-2011 at 11:30 AM.
Layedoutsonoma91 is offline   Reply With Quote