The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > Squarebody Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2011, 11:30 PM   #1
Ru5tyNut5

Step A Side

so about a year ago I was about to be given a '65 chevy truck frame and I was going to start building it so I started a build thread called "Project Ru5tyNut5" in the '60-'66 thread. It turned out I ended up not taking the frame because there were strings attached that I didn't want so I ended up posting pics of the process of bagging my '76 in that thread instead while I was looking for another '60-'66. I've since been going back and forth deciding on taking my '76 down to the frame and going all out on it or leaving it a junker and going all out on a '60-'66. I've decided (for now) to go all out on my '76 since I already have it as well as a Pontiac project so I probably don't need to add a third. Instead of continuing to post in the '60-'66 forum I figured I better start a thread here so that's what I'm doing. I guess I'll post some of the old pics from the other thread in here so there is a little content for now as it could be anywhere from a week to a couple months until I start back in on it as it is my daily driver for the moment and I'm not positive when I'll have my colorado back. as soon as I get my Colorado back the C10 is getting stripped naked.

Project Ru5tyNut5
Ru5tyNut5 is offline   Reply With Quote