The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-16-2003, 10:45 AM   #1
Tennman
71 Chevy 4x4

1971 Factory Chevy 4x4 Pickup,502 BB (560hp),Multi-Port Fuel Injected "FOR SALE"

I have owned this truck since 1981 and restored it starting in the summer of 1999 and finished it in the fall of 2000. The restore was done by a frame off restortation by myself (except for the paint,i hired this done). This is a factory built short wheelbase 4x4.The 502 motor and Holly multi-port fuel injection(13/14 mpg) was bought new and has a serptine belt setup along with twin electric fans and along with all other parts and pieces(all new) that was put on this awsum,multi award winning truck.The interior is all new and has a tach,vacum guage,tilt wheeh(factory) and A/C (factory,but changed everything under the hood to late model style A/C),mini disc palyer with a custom built,neatly covered box(where the gas tank used to be) with a 12 inch sub woofer and two 6x9's and a 500 watt booster behind the seat.This truck has a awsum paint job done with PPG basecoat clearcoat,the whole frame was epoxyed primered and also clearcoated as well. The LR panel lite is also tricked out too as many of you know,for the gas filler,with a poly tank where the spar tire used to be.The stock rack holes,along with the old gas fill holes have all been welded up and shaved off to perfection. Has a three inch body lift and a four inch Rancho(softride) suspention lift,with 35x12.50x15 BFG AT KO's mounted on one of a kind 15x10 custom wheels. All the running gear is all factory,i added a automatic transmission cooler and a 1600 stall converter. The truck drives as good as it looks to.I have won every show that i took it to in 2001 and 2002,along with two "Best of Paint" awards and one "Best of Show" and also "Best 4x4" at Pigon Forge GMC/Chevy Truck Nationals in 2001. I drive this truck to and from the shows and it has around 2000 miles on the truck since the restore.The truck has been wet twice. It is keep in the garage and a truck cover comes with it as well. I have alot of pics of the truck and can give you more info as well. I promise you can't build this capiler of truck for what i'm asking for it ! I listed it last year on E-Bay and it got up to 19,900 dollars,i'm wanting 20,000 dollars for my ride and only serious buyers need to call me too,please no tire kickers.If you see this truck you won't be disappointed !!! Call me during the day at 931-473-5401 8-5 cst. or 931-668-9899 nite till 10:00pm cst.
Attached Images

Last edited by Tennman; 07-16-2003 at 11:23 AM.
Tennman is offline   Reply With Quote