The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2011, 09:16 PM   #1
mtjasper

Pics of my buddys truck "355 TOMCAT"

Well I finally got around to getting pictures of my buddy Tommys truck, its honestly one, if not the nicest squarebodys I have ever seen or been in. He bought it as a normal brown k10 and transformed it into this after his son got in a car accident and died, it was one of of their projects. Its named "355 TOMCAT" in memory of his nickname. He's a great guy and hes not had it in any shows YET, but im trying to help him get featured in a magazine as we speak.
Now onto the specs of the truck! Its running a 355HO crate motor, its balanced and blueprinted that dyno'd around 400hp at the crank, running long tubes to 2 1/2" pipes with flowmaster super 44s. The transmission is a SM465 with granny low. The suspension is a 4" suspension lift with a 3" body lift (Done VERY clean if you ask me) setting on off brand mickey thompson style wheels(15"), with 35" Dick Cepek tires. The interior is all black with LMC billet pieces, 6x9s in the door, and a Grant steering wheel. Just figured Id show it off for him some since he isnt on any forums. Ill give him yalls compliments! Makes my squares look like junk! Haha

Last edited by mtjasper; 04-12-2011 at 09:20 PM.
mtjasper is offline   Reply With Quote